Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Hi Josh,

I disabled antivirus for some time but it didn't worked. After that i enabled it. RTNest is refreshing at very very good rate. How to install RAM Disk of 5MB?
I don't use any other applications along with RTNest.
Google for DATARAM's RAM Disk. It is free for smaller disks. You need only 5mb. Installation instructions are given there.
I never faced this issue so I have 2GB of RAM in my XP machine.

Last edited:
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

josh ji ,

Can we partly automate the process of back filling data with "Autohotkey".

Please have a look at this software

josh1

I did as u said but still i have problem. because of this I had to tl my broker to increase the scrip limit from 30 to 60. and sometimes I get error saying limit exceeded. As I told you nest trader is considering link to excel as additional scrip added in the market watch. how to solve this?

http://s22.postimg.org/yaz90ceb5/image.jpg
http://s12.postimg.org/4s7zi9n8d/image.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/vbrfae6x3/image.jpg
This will invariably happen if you add scrips during runtime. Whenever you add scrips, you will have to close all apps and restart. That is a bug with Nest/NOW.

josh1

josh ji ,

Can we partly automate the process of back filling data with "Autohotkey".

Please have a look at this software
Yes. May be but backfill is partly automated. It is not a big issue except for fno scrips.

Hello

Some feedback.

Downloaded, read the instruction, followed them, created new DB and tested RTNest.xlsm working nice from the word go. :thumb:

Tried backfill while RTNest was working this also worked well, no issues.

When it come time to close the app and i press stop RT Data button in excel sheet, getting a exception thrown from Amibroker :( but no issues on next restart, Ami DB remains intact and data update also works :)

Tried closing Amibroker directly after saving and then closing RTNest without saving, this sequence is working well without leaving any instance or process of Ami.

Currently following the second sequence for closing.

Have tested with 5-10-15 seconds, no performance issues, settled for 10.

Have not tried anything other than NEST Trader to Amibroker.

Thanks for a wonderful utility :thumb:

Happy :)

josh1

When it come time to close the app and i press stop RT Data button in excel sheet, getting a exception thrown from Amibroker :( but no issues on next restart, Ami DB remains intact and data update also works :)

Tried closing Amibroker directly after saving and then closing RTNest without saving, this sequence is working well without leaving any instance or process of Ami.

Currently following the second sequence for closing.
I do get the exception many times. It is a some problem with COM Automation. I am also following the second sequence. You can close and save Ami and then RTNest. Data will remain safe.

I do get the exception many times. It is a some problem with COM Automation. I am also following the second sequence. You can close and save Ami and then RTNest. Data will remain safe.
Hi Josh

Thanks for the instant response :)

Yep, everything is working great and no issues with the data, even when the exception is encountered.

Happy :)

josh sir,

i am using ur excel rt now. it was working fine. problem is i upgraded nest plus. when i tried to link to excel selected items to excel. while paste in excel there is
#N/A error. please help.

Hey josh,
The apps working well on win 7 , 64 bit n office 2007 , any known issues with win8 n off 2013 ?

Isabella

josh1

josh sir,

i am using ur excel rt now. it was working fine. problem is i upgraded nest plus. when i tried to link to excel selected items to excel. while paste in excel there is
#N/A error. please help.
Close all apps and restart. Never upgrade Nest Plus during market hours

Status
Not open for further replies.