I will HELP You with Anything you ASK in Forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: which broker

no regulated broker will because of many rules and prob... u can open a paypal account and then fund money to it, and from it many brokers will accept funds....

P

preetksgill

Re: which broker

no regulated broker will because of many rules and prob... u can open a paypal account and then fund money to it, and from it many brokers will accept funds....
but paypal does not accept debit cards, it needs a credit card, so ultimately things come back to CC

P

preetksgill

Lowest Spreads

Which broker has the lowest spreads

discuss the spreads you get on your broker here

P

preetksgill

So far, I have seen a few things which directly affect forex, and I will love to trade cable and fiber on it

1. July 28th onwards, dollar will collapse or begin weakening badly on enemployment numbers
2. The oil spill will continue for 19 months before drying out.
3. Clouds sitting as giant toads, throwing many years worth of rainfall in a short time.
4. Earthquakes running in waves, disrupting all electrical and transportation systems, absolutely in a manner unknown to man, on a 8 to 9 scale.
5. August month will be particularly bad for US economy, and that everything they say about economic recovery is merely white washing.

I had some visions today, just noting them for future reference

* massive growth in unemployment during July,
* painful 12 days of August for the Obama administration, super hyperinflation
* currency woes will build up to crises levels by august 1, which cannot be controlled by any means.
* Hawaii will be asked to prepare for -previously unknown weather conditions, high UV radiation levels in August.
* derivatives dumping
* resign or pursue re-election due to unending crises
* summer and fall of 2010 will be the bloodiest period for markets
* summer of such extremes of movements that the bowels will twist (markets)
followup

cable has gone parabolic with no retrace

cable has fresh targets of 1.8500

i am enjoying my longs from 1.4500 onwards, i keep adding positions every 100 pips :)

money sweet money

iran is circled on all sides by US army bases

Tavnaz

Hello Preet Ji,
First of all thank you for this information you have shared with us here.:thumb:
And also sorry if the following words sound offensive to you.:(
I very well can figure out what you want to say by outlining the number of US bases around Iran.
To which my answer would be US wont be a fool, especially Obama Administration wont be a fool to engage in a war in Iran, especially when he had been promising to get US soldiers out of IRAQ to promote, goodwill of the Democrats in the US.
Under extreme fear of double dip recession US wont be going aggressive until everything is on track.
First they will save their own house which is on fire, then set fire to others,which is typical US style.:rofl:
In the past the republicans have a major record of waging war in foreign lands under the banner of democracy versus communism not Democrats.
And secondly on your visions i don't disapprove of Meditation/deep relaxation etc. but being a forex trader you should be more rational.
And as per Iran's intention they very well may have, a plutonium based bomb recently developed,which they surely will use in case war wages out.
Which is very much clear as they have been trying to acquire ICBM Technology.

Another thing we are at a stage of Solar minimum not maximum so for now we will not experience a bad space weather.(So no more burning, transformers)
Then again this is forex thread not a political so be cool and post some more live calls so we may learn more.
So Preet ji stay calm nothing is going to happen at least for 5-6 years or so.;)
Regards,
Tavnaz

fxgood

Re: Meditation and Predictions

i use whatever i see only for forex, and forex, nothing else

others see differently and think i am mad, i use the knowledge to sweep the banks clean LOL
I don't know you can sweep bank or not, but take care of your trading account and saving account's at least

fxgood

yes i teach and guide step by step for 2 years, but my charges are heavy
Yes, guy who can't make money themselves usual act in this fashion they just charge heavily because they don't know how to make money off from their own real trading account

Status
Not open for further replies.