I will HELP You with Anything you ASK in Forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tavnaz and Fxgood ....

I have no clue why can't you believe my friend preet here.

He says he uses this 'Insanity' to "Sweep the bank". Ab Jhadu marne main to ye bakwas kaam aa sakti hai na bhai.

In different forums, he keeps different dates... for the dooms day.... July 21 ka kya hua ye batana mere bhai.

Iska koi ilaaj karvavo yaar, nahin to ye to already gaya hai, auron ko bhi le doobega...

Kuch bhi likhta hai.. ab iski besharmi itni badh gayi hai ki har hafte main ek do prediction karta hai... oooooof...

Gigolo fees per tax lagata hai kya: us per thread chalu karta hai...
Man gaye mughale azam.. maan gaye

[qouote]others see differently and think i am mad, i use the knowledge to sweep the banks clean LOL[/qoute]

P

preetksgill

Hello Preet Ji,
First of all thank you for this information you have shared with us here.:thumb:
And also sorry if the following words sound offensive to you.:(
I very well can figure out what you want to say by outlining the number of US bases around Iran.
To which my answer would be US wont be a fool, especially Obama Administration wont be a fool to engage in a war in Iran, especially when he had been promising to get US soldiers out of IRAQ to promote, goodwill of the Democrats in the US.
Under extreme fear of double dip recession US wont be going aggressive until everything is on track.
First they will save their own house which is on fire, then set fire to others,which is typical US style.:rofl:
In the past the republicans have a major record of waging war in foreign lands under the banner of democracy versus communism not Democrats.
And secondly on your visions i don't disapprove of Meditation/deep relaxation etc. but being a forex trader you should be more rational.
And as per Iran's intention they very well may have, a plutonium based bomb recently developed,which they surely will use in case war wages out.
Which is very much clear as they have been trying to acquire ICBM Technology.

Another thing we are at a stage of Solar minimum not maximum so for now we will not experience a bad space weather.(So no more burning, transformers)
Then again this is forex thread not a political so be cool and post some more live calls so we may learn more.
So Preet ji stay calm nothing is going to happen at least for 5-6 years or so.;)
Regards,
Tavnaz
US is the worlds largest drug supplier and the worlds largest military supplier

US economy is not run by industries

get your facts correct

Afghan war was fought to capture the poppy fields, not against terror

Iraq war was fought for Oil not against saddam

Iran has Oil and the only large source of Oil for russia and china, what does this portray in economic terms to you

First you need to understand world economy and how things work, before you comment like a nursery kid.

recession in US was created , a manipulation not by chance

Who do you think bought the US mortgage bonds in 2007 / Q1 2008, before the bubble burst -- top european banks and greek banks

this is common knowledge on MSNBC and CNN

what happened to them ?

US earns in trillions annually from drugs and military supplies

CIA is well known for printing US currency on their own, source MSNBC

US recession my foot

P

preetksgill

UK is the only country in entire europe with strong growth figures, with UK banks posting 30+ % gains

if there was world recession then why not them

Australia has been posting profits and increasing bank rates for almost a year now

where is the recession

its all manipulation to corner the markets, you need to see the bigger macro economics not just the small things

making money in forex is easy as counting 1 2 3, if you keep your eyes open to everything happening globally and not get carried away

Tavnaz

My dear Preet,
You talk like a child by yourself and call me a nursery student.
Well i am happy even being in nursery grade i know more then where your imagination ends.
US is the worlds largest drug supplier and the worlds largest military supplier
US economy is not run by industries
Who said the US economy runs on Industry completely.(read the post again).
It is based on retail and service based industry complete outsourcing of jobs elsewhere like, outsourcing to cheap People like you in India who sweep jhadu's in the banks.:lol:
They only sell old weapons, like Russia does(their junk) to others and people like you become happy in India thinking even we have a great army and blah blah blah......
Afghan war was fought to capture the poppy fields, not against terror.

In diplomacy you don't go for small term target's you for the big pawn,
US mission's around middle east were to establish strategic bases around Russia and China,India to increase missile deployment range and long term economic benefits of the US Economy.
And you think US would go half way the planet earth to destroy illicit drug industry.:rofl:
And fight some damn terrorists who even with multi million dollar industries could just blow up a single building and some minute targets.(terrorism my foot).
For your information
Only the construction of a single building of the size of world trade center costs 4-5 Billion $$.and add cost of war and other additional support provided to Afghanis and Iraqi's.
Iraq war was fought for Oil not against saddam
Iran has Oil and the only large source of Oil for russia and china, what does this portray in economic terms to you.
As per Oil
One of the World's largest economy just doesn't invades other countries to full-fill Oil requirements, their were bigger motives for this which Jhaduvala's like you could never understand.
US always does what's in their best intentions spoil others resources and full-fill their near term demands and be ready for future.
And print some currency and pay for their oil bills.
Recession in US was created , a manipulation not by chance

Who do you think bought the US mortgage bonds in 2007 / Q1 2008, before the bubble burst -- top european banks and greek banks

this is common knowledge on MSNBC and CNN

what happened to them ?
To this i will just say,whats common knowledge to all as you say is already known to all.(to fir itnee ding kyun maar rha hai tu).
Like this whole world runs on common knowledge alone,(tu aur tera jamadar crew agar White house nahi gaye, to sara kamm ruk jayega).
Baki Preet
Jab tu apni gang ke saath jab bathke sadhna karega, to aage ka,sab kuch to tujhe pata lag hi jayega to befizul apna time mat barbad kar ja thori der meditate kar le tujhe zarurat hai.:rofl:
See ya later when you will have some gentleman's traits.
Regards
Tavnaz

Last edited:

Tavnaz

Hello Mr Preet,
I must say you are a true gentleman.
At this point i expected sarcasm from your side, but you held on and gave your answer with a single RT Video.
Only answer to this post of yours Mr preet, will be hats off to you. :thumb:
And Lets patch up again and be forex buddies and forget this fight.
Cauz In the end we are here to earn money and share honey(forex ideas).:lol:

On the other side i don't watch Russia Today because i feel its filled with anti US Propoganda, so they are always into US matters, but still your video is fantastic, not because of its content but as a remark you made back at my previous post.
Lets keep up the spirit of forex and share our forex ideas.
I'm waiting for your reply.
See ya later Man
Tavnaz

Dear Preet,

My Query is :

I would like to invest in Australian Stock Exchange and i am in India.Can i do that.Is it allowed.If yes can you tell how.

regards,
Pleomax

I will help you with anything you ask in forex except on legality and tax issues which is well discussed elsewhere

I give trade ideas on my Blog as well.

I am new to forex, just joined today !!! but I will try to answer all questions., whenever I get time.

Status
Not open for further replies.