Status
Not open for further replies.

rkkarnani

Re: I need help designing something

I need help in designing a website / forum / blog

well i am confused what it should be

but I am interested in having my own space in space

so I need ideas
Okay. Sometime back had received offer from Yahoo India...they have something like YSB : Yahoo Small Business. Check the link : http://in.business.yahoo.com/

I am checking my inbox, they had also sent some details in an attachment. Website costing around ~3000 anuually.

Send me your email, can forward it to you.

As you mentioned "Spaces", check out microsoft Sapces. Blog can be a very good option. I am absolutely a novice... had been thinking on this line for almost an year, but did not go forward. All the best to you in this new venture.

P

preetksgill

I got a domain already registered for 10 years with unlimited free hosting, www.xxxxxxxxxx.com just need to build on it, and not able to figure out what

I had a joomla template on it, but did not like the setup, so removed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

jagankris

Re: Lowest Spreads

I am not trading with FXCentral.
Just enquired today.
FXCentral offer two schemes

1. 24$ - 2.4 pip - Standard
2. 30$ - 3.0 pip - Mini/Micro

Inclusive of commission and spread.

P

preetksgill

Taxation of Forex Income in India

• If you are an IB then it comes under Internet Marketing and 100% Legal, infact you can register a Pvt Ltd. or Ltd. company under the companies Act to do it.
  • If ytou are just a trader, then best option is to put it under Business Income as Sole Proprietor Business

So, as Business Income, make daily accounting of
  • Chai, Pakora, Samosa, Cold Drinks consumed during trading, even if you have no employees
  • Accounting of electricity, broadband, office rental
  • think of as many expenses as you can, its your own business

And, yes trading forex is semi legal, semi means 50%, because you are not permitted to bank wire for margin calls / margin trading.

Any further questions will be answered on my website after 2 weeks, when I am done with the basic Legal setup with permission of RBI

kkeskar92

Re: Lowest Spreads

Oanda has narrow spreads from 0.9 on euro but they differ a lot from mt4 brokers with at least 4-5 pips.

Exness is russian broker with narrow 5 decimal spreads 1.5 on euro, 2.5 on GBP, 3-4 on GBPjpy.

kkeskar92

I guess wordpress is better content management system than joomla with many better templates.

With wordpress one can add financial widgets, e-commerce, adsense, forum, blog and many other things.

kkeskar92

So far, I have seen a few things which directly affect forex, and I will love to trade cable and fiber on it

1. July 28th onwards, dollar will collapse or begin weakening badly on enemployment numbers
2. The oil spill will continue for 19 months before drying out.
3. Clouds sitting as giant toads, throwing many years worth of rainfall in a short time.
4. Earthquakes running in waves, disrupting all electrical and transportation systems, absolutely in a manner unknown to man, on a 8 to 9 scale.
5. August month will be particularly bad for US economy, and that everything they say about economic recovery is merely white washing.

I had some visions today, just noting them for future reference

* massive growth in unemployment during July,
* painful 12 days of August for the Obama administration, super hyperinflation
* currency woes will build up to crises levels by august 1, which cannot be controlled by any means.
* Hawaii will be asked to prepare for -previously unknown weather conditions, high UV radiation levels in August.
* derivatives dumping
* resign or pursue re-election due to unending crises
* summer and fall of 2010 will be the bloodiest period for markets
* summer of such extremes of movements that the bowels will twist (markets)

hello Preetji,

Your visions may well come true...I have read predictions from some of the financial astrologers like Mahendra Sharma, Merriman with similar things.

However, many had predicted market crash during end of july and august which has not happened....well untill yet.;)

Mahendra Sharma has predicted beginning of bull run in US and Indian stock markets with targets of 35000 for sensex and 25000 on Dow and also rise of US dollar from august onwards.....fall of euro as a currency within next 2 years....lets see.
If these help one make money...well and good.

link to mahendra sharmas prophecy page

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.