Hello again Preet Ji,
As you said why should brothers fight, i feel the same:thumb:
Now some Forex Talk:
Whats your outlook on Eur/Gbp.
Waiting for your reply.
Regards
Tavnaz
Actionforex.com

EUR/GBP's recovery from 0.8253 is still in progress and more rise could still be seen. But after all, note that rebound from 0.8067 is likely completed at 0.8530 already. Hence upside of the current recovery should be limited by 0.8394 resistance and bring another fall. Below 0.8253 will target 0.8067 and below. Nevertheless, above 0.8253 will mix up the outlook and turn bias neutral again.

P

preetksgill

Hello again Preet Ji,
As you said why should brothers fight, i feel the same:thumb:
Now some Forex Talk:
Whats your outlook on Eur/Gbp.
Waiting for your reply.
Regards
Tavnaz
but in my own words ...........

i hope u get t he idea [
]

Hi

Can you tell me what is mean by PIPS to OPEN ?

How does it effect trade ?

How the Forex trade is done in terms.. of stop loss/close position.

What is meant by Spread in forex ?

Any advice Experts ...

Thanks

P

preetksgill

Appreciation is when a currencys value grows stronger.

Ask Rate is the rate at which a trader can buy a currency that is for sale.

Base Currency is the currency in which other currencies are quoted in a pair. Usually the U.S. dollar is considered the Base Currency.

Bear Market is a market in which prices are declining.

Bid/Ask Spread is the difference between the bid and offer price.

Big Figure is a term used by dealer and/or brokers. It refers to the first few digits of an exchange rate.

Broker is an individual/firm that bring buyers and sellers together for a fee/commission.

Bull Market is a market in which prices are rising.

Clearing is a term used to refer to a process of settling a trade.

Commission is the fee that is charged by a broker/dealer.

Confirmation is a document that states the terms of a transaction.

Contract is the standard unit of trading.

Cross Rate is the exchange rate between any two currencies that are not of the country in which the currency pair is quoted. For example, in the U.S., a GBP/JPY quote would be considered a Cross Rate. The same quote would not be a Cross Rate in either the U.K. or Japan.

Currency is a unit of exchange. Any form of money that has been issued by a government/central bank is a currency. Currencies are used as a medium of exchange, i.e. they are used as a basis for trades.

Day Trading are trades in which positions are opened and closed on the same day.

Dealer is an individual/firm that take one side of a position hoping to make a profit by closing out the position in a following trade with a different trader.

Depreciation is a fall in the value of a currency.

Foreign Exchange, Forex, FX is the simultaneous purchase or sale of one currency against the purchase or sale of another.

Forward is the predetermined and agreed upon exchange rate for the settling of a transaction at some agreed future date.

Fundamental Analysis is the analysis of economic and political information as it aims to determine future market movements.

Inflation is an economic condition in which the prices of goods rise, hence decreasing the purchasing power of consumers.

Initial Margin is the deposit given to a broker/dealer; it is the collateral required to enter into a position as a guarantee on future performance.

Limit Order is an order that sets restrictions on the amount of profit and loss it can make.

Liquidity is the ability of a market to accept large transaction without it impacting the stability of its prices.

Long Position is a position that increases in value in value if market prices increase.

Margin Call is when the broker/dealer request additional collateral to guarantee performance on a position that has moved against the investor.

Market Maker is a dealer who quotes both bid and ask prices, hence makes a two-sided market for any financial instrument.

Maturity is the date in which a financial instrument is expired or a transaction is settled.

Offer is the rate at which a dealer is willing to sell.

Open position is a deal that has not yet been settled with a physical payment.

Overnight Trading are trades in which positions remain open until the next day.

Pips/Points is one unit of price change in the bid/ask price of a currency. It is the last digit in a rate; the fourth decimal place in an exchange rate.

Position is the netted total holdings of a given currency.

Quote is an indicative market price, normally used for information purposes only and not for deals.

Rate is the price of one currency in terms of another.

Risk is an exposure to the chance of loss.

Roll-Over is a process in which the settlement of a transaction is pushed forward to another date.

Short Position is a position that increases in value if the market prices decrease.

Spread refers to the difference between the bid and offer prices for a currency pair.

Stop Loss Order is an order in which an open position is automatically liquidated at a specific price. Stop Loss Order minimized potential losses if the market moves in the opposite direction of the investors position.

Swap is the sale and purchase of a certain amount of a certain currency at a forward exchange rate.

Technical Analysis is an analysis of historical market trends in an effort to forecast future market movements.

Transaction Cost is the cost of making a financial transaction whether it is buying or selling.

Tavnaz

Hello Preet,
Thanks for the reply.
I was in the trade when the price fell below .8300 level, and got the profit.
But i believe Eur/Gbp is in an uptrend and is about to begin wave 3.
And i also agree about your resistance levels.
Now the question is Where does Euro zone stand against British, to be saying that its an Uptrend.
lets see what happens.
Regards
Tavnaz

rkkarnani

Re: I need help designing something

Just pm me, don't wish to break the board rules
U wud get better response if you mention atleast the name of the "something" u wish to design, whether it is an aircraft or space craft :D or some indicator in Ami or Metastock or Metatrader or Trade station, or a data collection utility or a website... just a "hint" would suffice.

P

preetksgill

Re: I need help designing something

U wud get better response if you mention atleast the name of the "something" u wish to design, whether it is an aircraft or space craft :D or some indicator in Ami or Metastock or Metatrader or Trade station, or a data collection utility or a website... just a "hint" would suffice.
I need help in designing a website / forum / blog

well i am confused what it should be

but I am interested in having my own space in space

so I need ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.