Lost Huge Money

nicey said..... funny.. lol... thanks for all the inputs given in this trade....

i started intra day trade a week ago... yes i am a newbie..... and i lost 3000 as of date.....

reason.... on couple of days..... i was into small profit.... and hence i did not follow stop loss and then bang... the ticker started to fall without recovering...... i trade small quantity like 100 shares.... and have begun with TCS as its price fluctuates the most....... any more stock recommendations....

please keep floating more intra day and short term ideas..... thanks a ton....

Good thing u didnt go to cook her lunch, or that lunch would have cost you a decent 1 bed room flat in bby suburbs
Lol,
Saved by the time difference between India and UK, yahan ke lunch time se pehle hi India main share markets band ho jaati hain otherwise it was possible what you have said :)) lol

Last edited:
H

hari09omkar

brother, trends are for short-long term trading.. like swing trading and investing, isn't it? how is it relevant for intraday?

and trading range is what we get from pivot point calculation. trading rage can be got with weekly support and weekly resistance, right?
No.Those pivots are imaginary,markets are not bound to maintain those R1,R2,S1,S2....And trends are a conception of money flowing in continuous manner mostly,so it can be of short term,long term,intraday,60 min.,5 min.,even tick charts....Range is a situation when prices fail to make a trend,up or down,i.e. when it goes sideways.Get out of those popular thinking about markets,they don't help.

No.Those pivots are imaginary,markets are not bound to maintain those R1,R2,S1,S2....And trends are a conception of money flowing in continuous manner mostly,so it can be of short term,long term,intraday,60 min.,5 min.,even tick charts....Range is a situation when prices fail to make a trend,up or down,i.e. when it goes sideways.Get out of those popular thinking about markets,they don't help.
Thanks brother, two more requests to you.. for day trading, which chart type should one study for intraday? should it be 5min, 60min or intraday chart analysis be used? and any good book which shows the real trader thinking which is not popular? really appreciate your advice! :)

I have applied fro Religare's RACE Pro, for the powertrade platform, which has realtime charts. i hope that will help. I do see nse intraday charts while trading.

H

hari09omkar

Thanks brother, two more requests to you.. for day trading, which chart type should one study for intraday? should it be 5min, 60min or intraday chart analysis be used? and any good book which shows the real trader thinking which is not popular? really appreciate your advice! :)
1.One shouldn't start with the small time frames untill having a grip over the hourly and half hourly charts.So my suggestion is not to trade below the 10 minute charts,for the beginners.
2.'Mastering the trade' by John Carter,'Trading day by day' by Chick Goslin are two good books worth reading.

y2j826

Dear All,

I am trading for many years, I have lost too much money. Can any successful person in this world teach me how to make profit in Cash or Futurs market .

Market looser
never ever trade in fut mkt, its so risky, go for cash or intra and earn some profits thats all . . .

i myself lost huge amount in fut market and now only trading in intra cuz in intra u dont have to rely on some news for next day

n nice id too

Dear fast_rizwaan

AWSOM .... Cant believe my eyes....... as per your suggestion i checked the BUY ORDER & SELL ORDER from NSE. I found RNRL at 167.85 showed more sell qty....... I simply watched until 3 PM........... I cant believe my eyes....... market crashed and now its trading at 155..........

If i had gone short i would have made 10 rupees............

great great keep it up..............

Thanks

Dear fast_rizwaan

AWSOM .... Cant believe my eyes....... as per your suggestion i checked the BUY ORDER & SELL ORDER from NSE. I found RNRL at 167.85 showed more sell qty....... I simply watched until 3 PM........... I cant believe my eyes....... market crashed and now its trading at 155..........

Thanks
Friend, it's not just Buy and Sell orders to watch but these too:

0. world markets whether they are up or down?
1. Market direction is sensex/nifty falling or rising?
2. are buyers and sellers increasing or decreasing in your scrip?

3. when the market is crashing no matter if there are 5 times more buyers then the scrip will fall eventually! people panic and sell.. but the fall will not be too bad..

like today nagarfert, dabur, rpl, chamblfert.. fell badly after gaining.

so, no strategy or system is perfect.. actually nothing is perfect :)

simple rule is to follow the market and price and buyer/seller ratio combined.

remember there are always more sellers when you see any scrip.. most of the time. you need to remember daily average seller qty to determine whether there are more sellers or not.

Last edited:

sudoku1

Dear fast_rizwaan

Thanks
B CAREFUL....it wont work always.....not 2 discourage u....
but dont rely on it heavily......:)

I tracked 250 stocks in NSE today, at close i can see more orders in Selling, let me see tomorrow morning, I guess the market should open in red..... because of lots of orders are in selling positon while closing..........

i also did many analysis and found i am the killer of my rules....... if i had followed my rules i would have made huge money in this crash(jan 20 to jan 25)......... i am a pro trader in futurs market....... many time i get pannic and fail to follow my rules....

please advise how to stick on to the stratergy & rules made by us

thanks