Lost Huge Money

y2j826

wel friend i was to ask one thing why you still working < trading> in this market without gaining a single penny .. after all peoples like to do such things which gives profit otherwise they change their non profitable works ... that not good sign for indivisble to do work in lose making work .. good luck for next

Ajeet singh

Some peoples have a worm or habit to work here and loosing money i started as intra trader then becomes cash delivery basis and then in fut and then lost money now came back to intra day trade :D

Some peoples have a worm or habit to work here and loosing money i started as intra trader then becomes cash delivery basis and then in fut and then lost money now came back to intra day trade :D
I also doing same but i never try to use margin money because when i use margin money and market goes down then m2m hurts .. wel these days are good for impulsive traders overnight conditions and not up to mark now ... soon they will better .. .. if some peoples are loosing money we must understands that anyone of them still making bucks ..

Prabhjeet

After loosing 70,000/- i made a atst system. but it is not safe when sudden market crashes happen.

okay, I give you my atst (aquire today sell tomorrow) strategy.. 90% successful

1. Buy Delivery of any scrip which is + today at 3:25pm
2. Sell in the morning with 1.5 to 2% profit

and I made 1 lakh in 4 months (sept to december)with this strategy. But got stuck in the crash. :))

For many years what were you doing? please share your experience, your trading methods.. please.
Well what is the profit left in 1.5 - 2% price upmove after paying around 1.25% of brokerages and worse when we have to take a loss next morning:confused::confused:

Prabhjeet

for Investing i have this "Average Strategy"

1. find 52High and 52Low of any scrip
2. buy at 52weeks average (52High - 52Low /2)
3. Sell at 52weeksAverage+52High/2

example:
nagarfert: 52High = 89 52low=11

1. buy below 52weeks average (ie., 50)
2. sell at 89+50/2 = 69.5

95% successful in 3months.
And what if it keeps on sinking to 20, where do you sell or book loss.
I dont want to sound harsh but i find most of your strategies consider that Bull Market for all stocks go on forever and have no risk/reward ratio analysis

Regards

Prabhjeet

For all those who have been loosing money, here is the strategy given by expert. You can start with the basic rules and then modify them as you start to become sucessful. Strategy works with Daily charts, have not tested with Intraday charts. Here goes the strategy :-

We start with three indicators MACD, STOCHASTICS and DAILY PRICE BREAKOUT

Firstly look at the Weekly MACD slope if it is up then go back to daily charts and wait for Slow Stochastics to fall below 20 or to atleast 30 levels.

Now that Stochastics is at 30 Keep a watch on Daily prices and write the daily highs , whenever a stock breaks the high of last 5 days buy it and put a stoploss 2-3% below the low of last 5 days and keep on holding position until MACD starts falling.

Money management is very important so stoploss should be put keeping in mind that not more than 2% of your total portfolio money is under risk.

Happy Trading

BTW the expert who has made this strategy DR. ALEXENDER ELDER with small modifications by me

oxusmorouz

Strategy works with Daily charts, have not tested with Intraday charts. Here goes the strategy :-

We start with three indicators MACD, STOCHASTICS and DAILY PRICE BREAKOUT

Firstly look at the Weekly MACD slope if it is up then go back to daily charts and wait for Slow Stochastics to fall below 20 or to atleast 30 levels.

Now that Stochastics is at 30 Keep a watch on Daily prices and write the daily highs , whenever a stock breaks the high of last 5 days buy it and put a stoploss 2-3% below the low of last 5 days and keep on holding position until MACD starts falling.
Good. Now they can lose the remaining amount.

For all those who have been loosing money, here is the strategy given by expert.
Who is this expert? Alexander Elder? You aren't joking are you?

Strategy works with Daily charts, have not tested with Intraday charts.
How do you know this works? You've tested it? Then you would not mind posting the test report, would you? Also, if this is for stock trading, then a comparision with buy/hold returns would be good too.

And what if it keeps on sinking to 20, where do you sell or book loss.
I dont want to sound harsh but i find most of your strategies consider that Bull Market for all stocks go on forever and have no risk/reward ratio analysis

Regards
prabhjeetrana, you are right.. there's a hope element in this strategy and it is meant for investors for 52weeks holding. buy fundamentally strong nifty, jr.nifty, or midcap.. stock at below 52weeks average and hold.

Just like you've said, i realized that Bull market will not be there and started to worry what would i do if prices keep on falling? I read somewhere that a bear market stays for 4 and half years. And then came the "Short sell - Cover" in day trading technique. So, I understood that investing can't get continuous returns. so better learn day trading.