Lost Huge Money

Pebu said:
Can you please explain me ATST ? I am very much interested, Which broker provides ATST ? Thank in Advance
hi pebu,

ATST is a concept.. All the margin scips are allowed in atst.. which means you can buy a scip today and sell it tomorrow or day after tomorrow.. when the price increases.

usually when you buy a share it takes 3 days to get delivered to your demat account.

brokers allow you to sell special scrips nifty+jr.nifty+midcaps and some other scrips.

example:

1. buy RPL at 165 in delivery
2. after the market closes you can see in your ATST Projection (reliancemoney)or BTST (in icicidirect)

I would recommend you to open account with reliancemoney to do atst because it has the least brokerage only 30ps for 100rs share for complete transaction. if you sell a 100 rs share at 101 you get 70ps profit..

i don't know about rkglobal which gives unlimited delivery and margin at 0 brokerage for 999. which could be the greatest deal.

please see:
http://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/17291-buy-today-sell-tomarrow-btst.html

Last edited:
I tracked 250 stocks in NSE today, at close i can see more orders in Selling, let me see tomorrow morning, I guess the market should open in red..... because of lots of orders are in selling positon while closing..........

i also did many analysis and found i am the killer of my rules....... if i had followed my rules i would have made huge money in this crash(jan 20 to jan 25)......... i am a pro trader in futurs market....... many time i get pannic and fail to follow my rules....

please advise how to stick on to the stratergy & rules made by us

thanks
You need to read The Disciplined Trader..
The Disciplined Trader

The Pain and Regret makes us do self-destructive acts.

Fear, Hope and Greed are the enemies of a trader.

Fearing a loss you stick to a trade.
Fearing a losing opportunity you jump to a trade.

Hoping for a return you stick to a losing position

Greed makes you lose your running profit..

hi pebu,

ATST is a concept.. All the margin scips are allowed in atst.. which means you can buy a scip today and sell it tomorrow or day after tomorrow.. when the price increases.

usually when you buy a share it takes 3 days to get delivered to your demat account.

brokers allow you to sell special scrips nifty+jr.nifty+midcaps and some other scrips.

example:

1. buy RPL at 165 in delivery
2. after the market closes you can see in your ATST Projection (reliancemoney)or BTST (in icicidirect)

I would recommend you to open account with reliancemoney to do atst because it has the least brokerage only 30ps for 100rs share for complete transaction. if you sell a 100 rs share at 101 you get 70ps profit..

i don't know about rkglobal which gives unlimited delivery and margin at 0 brokerage for 999. which could be the greatest deal.

ATST or BTST .... you should know which scrips are allowed first...all brokers who provide this facility will issue time to time list of scrips allowed to buy and sell under this category.

few brokers allow you to sell only some percentage of total quantity bought .so please try to know this also.

regards
suba

sudoku1

ATST or BTST .... you should know which scrips are allowed first...all brokers who provide this facility will issue time to time list of scrips allowed to buy and sell under this category.

few brokers allow you to sell only some percentage of total quantity bought .so please try to know this also.

regards
suba
all these ATST & BTST R fooling games from brokers side .....how ??
a scrip purchased intraday will fetch the broker a brokerage of say 0.05...where as if it is retained by the trader for just 12 hrs more , it will fetch him the delivery brokerage.....
how 2 convert an intraday brokerage into a delivery one......:D

y2j826

Indiabulls dont have anything like that, buy even at 3.29 PM and sell it at next morning @ 9.56 AM, brokerage will be of delivery based

all these ATST & BTST R fooling games from brokers side .....how ??
a scrip purchased intraday will fetch the broker a brokerage of say 0.05...where as if it is retained by the trader for just 12 hrs more , it will fetch him the delivery brokerage.....
how 2 convert an intraday brokerage into a delivery one......:D
look this is one way good for investors also....

1) huge upside move can be utilised for profit taking very next day instead of waiting till delivery.

2) even if scrip goes down...there too one can protect themselves from hanging man market type of environments.

how much money do we make by saving brokerage to sudden slippage..all in all BTST type has many advantages than delivery based type.

regards
suba

Dear All,

I am trading for many years, I have lost too much money. Can any successful person in this world teach me how to make profit in Cash or Futurs market .

Market looser
wel friend i was to ask one thing why you still working < trading> in this market without gaining a single penny .. after all peoples like to do such things which gives profit otherwise they change their non profitable works ... that not good sign for indivisble to do work in lose making work .. good luck for next

Ajeet singh

oxusmorouz

wel friend i was to ask one thing why you still working < trading> in this market without gaining a single penny .. after all peoples like to do such things which gives profit otherwise they change their non profitable works ... that not good sign for indivisble to do work in lose making work .. good luck for next

Ajeet singh
Hope springs eternal in the human breast;
Man never Is, but always To be blest:
The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home,
Rests and expatiates in a life to come.

Alexander Pope