Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arcus

I really don't under stand this, maybe arcus can chip in if he finds this meaningful, I would be positionally short if it closes below 5530, not able to access latest news, but I think this is a false pullback
I have not yet sold my PE option so yes, I am still positionally short on the market.

For me, the market has not given any signs of reversal till now.

Todays rally was primarily driven by Banks. As the Nifty is up 0.84% till now, the banks component of Nifty which makes up 17.97% of the Nifty is up 3.67%

The rally in the banks is due to the lowering of the long term interest rates by the RBI through long term bond buying announced yesterday.

Its similar to Operation Twist of the US and it is bullish fundamental news for the banks.

healthraj

Disappointing day for me with LONG Puts going for 50%. But still managed to Short at the opening at 5490 and managed to Recover part of my losses.

OAT indicates a STRONG BULL with 5500 becoming a BULL today. So we have to watch 5500 Strike COI. Right now CE 2.6L PE @ 5.3L - Favoring BULL
With 100 points GAP UP No levels will work.

It is an Operators market with Yesterday 100 points DOWN and 100 points UP. Today it could be a repeat of Yesterday with GAP up of 100 points and the 100 points on the downside.

With MAX COI at the Bottom could be 5380 and Top could be 5611 - You can see this in OAT. The pivot is at 5496 - Market made a high of 5498
So the OAT tool seems to be giving the Right levels. The Top was the Pivot = 5496. And the bottom as in OAT tool 5380 could be met today.

so those who are SHORT from 5498, Please close at 5380 for the time being.

So the OAT tool seems to be giving the Right levels. The Top was the Pivot = 5496. And the bottom as in OAT tool 5380 could be met today.

so those who are SHORT from 5498, Please close at 5380 for the time being.
..................removed

Last edited:

healthraj

In the Last two days, I was expecting a 5250 since the market was coming down from 5750 and so I was expecting a 500 points minimum. But since there is no signal in OAT which suggests a 5250, I think it is better to close the Short positions at the current levels. 5350 or 5320 might be tested today. So it would be better to expect a pullback from 5300 levels rather than expecting 5250

5308 SPOT was the Previous Low. So I will run the Short positions till 5320...

Last edited:

healthraj

Made low of 5355 and my target of 5380 was met. Since it made a low of 5355, I am going to try another 50 points from 5380 which is 5330. OAT indicating a Weak Bear but 5400 is still Bullish. It is a Risky call and so trying with Less quantities. What do you say?
Close my short positions at 5335. Done for the day.

Will Try some Pair at the end of the day since the VOLT is the highest in the last two months.

Looking VOLT chart it indicates a BULLISH pattern. Even after the market moving down 150 points from 5500 today the CE VOLT is around 29-35. So either folks want to Buy CE at a high premium OR they are selling CEs. My opinion it is BULLISH. Market generally gives a second chance.