Nifty : Real time discussions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Linkon and SmartTrade,

You both look good traders. Can you guide me to earn consistently without risking too much.

Any help will be appreciated.
Hi Blitzz,

Trading methodology can be developed with time. It is by experience and the amount of time that you will spend

If u can develop sound money management and trading discipline skills then u can sustain lot of time.. and that time will eventually bring an experience in trading methodology.

Most important is to take positions based on ur capital and what can be your maximum drawdown. It will be a very slow journey but will be highly rewarding one in your long term.

Regards
Raj

linkon7

image hosting jpeg

Structure for Today...!

5003-4997 is the last line of defense for bulls...! Below that, i expect some stops to hit and some initiation of shorts and a major square up of shorts as the 300-400 point profit wont be kept on the table for ever...!

Nearest lvl where short can be re-initiated again is near the 4950 lvl...!

Overall bias for me is to stay long as long as the opening 15 min low is respected...!
Stoploss at 5003, patient observer between 4950 to 5003, again looking for strength...! initiate short below 4950....!

linkon7

trend decider for the day is 5023...!

linkon7

In life problems go from 'KINGFISHER' to 'Haywards 5000', but we must take them as a 'Royal Challenge' otherwise people will call us 'Old Monk' and put a 'Black Label ' on our name.So v must fight like 'Jack Daniel',live like 'Bag piper', walk like 'Johnny Walker', work till '8 PM' & think like 'Directors Special'. Then life will be 'Imperial' & we will become 'Aristocrat' & there will be value for our 'Signature'.

Sunny1

In life problems go from 'KINGFISHER' to 'Haywards 5000', but we must take them as a 'Royal Challenge' otherwise people will call us 'Old Monk' and put a 'Black Label ' on our name.So v must fight like 'Jack Daniel',live like 'Bag piper', walk like 'Johnny Walker', work till '8 PM' & think like 'Directors Special'. Then life will be 'Imperial' & we will become 'Aristocrat' & there will be value for our 'Signature'.
Now I know why your charts are complicated:rofl::lol::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.