Nifty : Real time discussions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone help me
in finding important nifty levels
i am not able to find the important levels of nifty
There are no pre defined important levels of Nifty. Look at the daily chart and you will see the supports and resistances. Those are the only broad indications. Eventually all S/Rs also get broken no matter how "strong" they are. That is the only way the market can move.

The thing is, everyone is expecting that. That's what worries me :confused:
timepass bro I am not expecting that is what the charts suggests there was also a bearish crossover inside the cloud on the daily but it requires some head north before resuming the downfall ! I would be also looking for 5270 area for the correction of the trend line breakto be completed

Can ny1 help me oout ! Which one is easier and better to trade for a Novice.......... SHARES or FOREX or Commodities for short term
None of them are easy to trade and there is nothing like short term to make money in. You have to examine each of them and find out what you are comfortable with and which suits you. Each of the market operates at different time. Pick the one that suits you and be ready to spend lots of time reading and understanding the specific market. 3-5 years of screen time essential to become profitable.

Nobody is winning.. the price hasn't gone far from the average price. Both, bulls & bears, have exerted pressure in their direction and we saw some jerky movements..At this point the bulls seem to have the direction slightly in their favor, maybe so because a lot of advisors have given a "buy" call since yesterday.

linkon7

this is the transition phase...where traders dont know whether to short the rally assuming this to be a down trend....! or buy dips assuming 4640 as double bottom....!

Interesting scenario...!

Personally..i am neutral now... shorted 4700 put and 4900 call for total of 200...! action point will be when 4900 or 4700 is taken out on closing basis...!

this is the transition phase...where traders dont know whether to short the rally assuming this to be a down trend....! or buy dips assuming 4640 as double bottom....!

Interesting scenario...!

Personally..i am neutral now... shorted 4700 put and 4900 call for total of 200...! action point will be when 4900 or 4700 is taken out on closing basis...!
hi Linkon7
what could be out come if 4900 reached with in 2 or 3 days first or 4700 in 5days first.

Status
Not open for further replies.