Nifty : Real time discussions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkon7

hi Linkon7
what could be out come if 4900 reached with in 2 or 3 days first or 4700 in 5days first.
if 4900 is reached with this same momentum... the total of 4700-4900 will be around 225-230...!

if 4700 is reached with this same momentum then expecting total to be 240-250...!

more time it takes... better it is for me....!

Linkon bro u r known for ur afls. i want ur help in this regard. i want to write a custom afl. can u refer me a professional afl writer who can write afl for me (i m ready to pay for it)

regards
LAB

anayash

Entered 5000 CE at 65!

Target...daily kijun...5020 Nifty spot!

SL...15 min candle close below 4800! :thumb:

linkon7

Linkon bro u r known for ur afls. i want ur help in this regard. i want to write a custom afl. can u refer me a professional afl writer who can write afl for me (i m ready to pay for it)

regards
LAB
enable your PM...! You'll get the setting in ur User CP

You'll have to write a detailed plan and send it to me. Make sure it includes direction detection, entry rules, stoploss and exits and targets. If your system has multiple entry - exit rule, detail them as well.

Money management rules are a bit subjective but try to make it as objective as possible.

Also let me know if u want it embedded in a dll so that it becomes copy proof by locking it to a machine's ID.

prate40, we appreciate you taking the trouble of analysing the indices and posting them here for our benefit, but it would be nice if you could confine them to one thread only. Why don't you start a thread of your own with your observations.

Thanks in advance.

kthakker0

9/1/2012

Today's Nifty Futures has resistance at the following levels and when Nifty Futures trades above them they will become support

4748 4766 4787 (the strongest resistance yet)

Any Close above 4787 will see Nifty Futures rallying to 4883 - 4905 though it will not happen today but can happen after or before Infy results on 12/1/2012 Thursday.

Happy Trading

Last edited:

kthakker0

10/1/2012

Nifty Futures has opened near our toughest resistance and crossed over it with ease suggesting that now 4785-87 will become out strongest support yet and we wait for target of 4883 - 4905.

Happy Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.