Shares Accounting Software for Tax and Portfolio Management

Sunny1

hi rusk
still getting the same error
i am using ie 8
i do not get tomcat icon in system try,so i stopped and started the service from services option in control panel.why i not getting icon in sytem try ?
Pls advice
tia
start "monitor tomcat" from start menu in the apache tomcat folder.

rpc

start "monitor tomcat" from start menu in the apache tomcat folder.
Hi Rusk
1) Now I can see the icon in system tray.
2) I have installed apache-tomcat 5.5.28.exe downloaded from the link provided by you.I do not know whether it is MSI version(what is that ?)
3) Yes I can see other details by clicking the tabs like Stock position,Monthly Summary etc
Pls advice
TIA

Hi Rusk
1) Now I can see the icon in system tray.
2) I have installed apache-tomcat 5.5.28.exe downloaded from the link provided by you.I do not know whether it is MSI version(what is that ?)
3) Yes I can see other details by clicking the tabs like Stock position,Monthly Summary etc
Pls advice
TIA
You have installed the correct version of Tomcat. I was referring to the windows installer, which automatically installs Tomcat as a service.

I have been trying to reproduce this error on my end but I couldn't. Would you mind dropping an email at [email protected]. Lets take it further from there.

Regards
Rusk

VJAY

Dear rusk,
All things are fine now.but I unable to enter any of my trades ....is contract notes directly uploadable?Please guide me how to enter my trades.......am sending my contract note to your mailid.pl check it and give a solution to use it.

Dear rusk,
All things are fine now.but I unable to enter any of my trades ....is contract notes directly uploadable?Please guide me how to enter my trades.......am sending my contract note to your mailid.pl check it and give a solution to use it.
At the moment there isn't a provision to import a contract note, although you can record the entries from your contract note in an Excel file and import that file. Use the format in Sample Data.xls and record each transaction and then use the Upload page to import data.

Hope that helps
Rusk

rpc

You have installed the correct version of Tomcat. I was referring to the windows installer, which automatically installs Tomcat as a service.

I have been trying to reproduce this error on my end but I couldn't. Would you mind dropping an email at [email protected]. Lets take it further from there.

Regards
Rusk
Hi Rusk
Have sent you email.Pls reply whenever you have time
TIA

Hi rusk i downloaded your solution & managed to install it successfully but i dont know how do i import my transactions into it. I am having an account with HDFC securities, is it possible to use the software with HDFCsec ? Thanks in advance.