• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

columbus

My questions

The objective of SM is to distort the demand and supply and buy or sell.
So for Intraday trading purpose the technical indicators are perfect in predicting the demand and supply but what about SM activity ?
But how to find that the SMART money is actually buying on that day during a falling day during market hours.
There should be a way to gauge the market internals and SM activity real time in TA.
Please let us know or it requires high cost special softwares with high tech algo's ?

2.Why closing basis is given so much importance ?
Is it advisable to create long or shorts on a closing basis or wait for the next day opening and create long or short based on the breakout of previous day high or low ?

TIA.

Best Regards,
JK
Hi JK,

1.The Smart Money or Emotions are built in the indicators we use.
2.It not closing value but EOD value (After averaging) is important
because all EOD charts take this value in calculations of other
indicators.
Just to give example COALINDIA closed below 330.00 ,but EOD close
was 333.55.The value 333.55 will be used in place of 330.

Detailed reply will be given tomorrow.Thanks.

G

gangadharan

gangadharan,

Can you please elaborate how you you hedge equities with options ?

seems interesting.....

Hello Sir,

please feel free to go through the attached file.. Sheet No. 2 is to elaborate my view and way of trading and investment..... and sheet no. 1 shows the example.

This way of my trading and investment is formed from my last 3 years experience and last 3 months learning in Traderji. hence I don't claim my way is entirely fool proof because of two reasons.

Reason... 1 Experience is the acquired knowledge or what you are doing and not of what you are not doing.

Reason....2 Learning is a process which continue through out your life...... so you may learn something better tomorrow and the view may change.

My humble request to all my gurus here is to kindly go through this and make the correction with your sharp knowledge..

Thank you all..

Gangadharan

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gangadharan

hi all...as per SH market prediction Nifty tastes 100ema within 7months.As per that last time Nifty tasted 100ema in june and now it is due to taste.100ema is around 5780 and not too far from here.

Hi friend,

My intuition says......... 100 ema will be tested by mid December....... If it did not touch by December and go up i will heavily buy January Nifty puts..

Any way let us see..

Gangadharan:):)

G

gangadharan

Earlier I was discussing about different TIME FRAMES.

Observe Bollinger Bands in 1min and 2min time frames.They are quite narrow.
I think in 5 min TF ,they are quite broad.That is why I will stick 3 min TF
MOSTLY.

Hello Columbus Sir,

The chart you shown here... 1m.2m.3m. and 5m. are of Trade Tiger of Sharekhan......... right??.. But how you created the 2 minutes.. My doubt is why two minutes chart is not shown in TT with me.. Can you please explain it. Or are there different versions of TT.

Thank you,

Gangadharan.:):)

Earlier I was discussing about different TIME FRAMES.

Observe Bollinger Bands in 1min and 2min time frames.They are quite narrow.
I think in 5 min TF ,they are quite broad.That is why I will stick 3 min TF
MOSTLY.

Sir,Is it possible to have live EOD candle in trade tiger? If I select daily time frame,last candle is of previous day.Is there any way to have live EOD?

Hello Sir,

please feel free to go through the attached file.. Sheet No. 2 is to elaborate my view and way of trading and investment..... and sheet no. 1 shows the example.

This way of my trading and investment is formed from my last 3 years experience and last 3 months learning in Traderji. hence I don't claim my way is entirely fool proof because of two reasons.

Reason... 1 Experience is the acquired knowledge or what you are doing and not of what you are not doing.

Reason....2 Learning is a process which continue through out your life...... so you may learn something better tomorrow and the view may change.

My humble request to all my gurus here is to kindly go through this and make the correction with your sharp knowledge..

Thank you all..

Gangadharan
Gangadharanji..thank you for sharing your strategy.How do you get different 315ema and other parameters gets generated in excel file? Do you have any system? if yes Can you share?

columbus

Is it possible to have live EOD candle in trade tiger? If I select daily time frame,last candle is of previous day.Is there any way to have live EOD?
Hi Sanjay,

The charts shown are INTRADAY charts.EOD values are OUT only after market is closed ,after averaging process post 3.30 pm.Hence the question of LIVE does not arise and also not useful at all.

We have 2 lines present on chart.

1.DashDot.....DashDot......DashDot.........DashDot.............
Which is nothing but WEIGHTED AVERAGE PRICE.(Turnover in the scrip/Total
number of shares)

2.DASH..........DASH..........DASH..........DASH..........
It is previous EOD close line.

Last edited: