Trading With CrossOver And BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

docvijay4u

After Posting Today's Results, I Had Long Convesation With SavantJi (Many Many Thanks To Him.) He Beautifully Explained Few Points, Posting Those Points Briefly In Below Chart. We Can See How Both Trades Would Be Profitable In Such Scenario.

Important Point From Today's Discussion: CrossOver Offer Us Profitable Trades, Once We Are Making Profit Start Locking Them With Trailing Stop Loss. If S/L Hitted SomeHow Earlier, Depending On Strength And Situation We Can Re-Enter At Lower Level Or Reverse Position If Necessary.

Thanks.:)

Last edited:
thanks vickybhai and savantsir for clearing my doubts.......actually i was confused regarding yahoo charts......but i think what vicky bhai said

""Also, one thing to remember certain charts have a memory whereas certain dont. This means, certain charts take the value of last 20 bars even if they dont show up on the chart. This is the case with yahoo, at 10:00 am , it takes values of last 20 bars from previous days for calculations.""

cleared my doubts about yahoo charts.....and thanks savantsir for your valuable opinion regarding yahoo service........

cheers...........:clapping:

docvijay4u

Dear Vicky It's 4, 5 CorssOver. Yes I Was Sitting Whole Day Watching Nifty, Quite Long Wait Before Getting To Major Profit Zone. One Way Move No Reversal InBetween.

Thanks.:)

Doc,

You still trading on 5,6 Crossover? How were the results today??

Xaero

Interesting to see something as simple as moving average crossovers being used for trading. Seems a lot like saints 60 min flow.

I just use trendlines and pivots :) I also use other indicators but I think trendlines and pivots for stop loss is what I finally base my trades on. I would like to see how these systems compare.

We'll try it on Monday. But Monday I think stocks will go down one way. Even then I think there is potential in try to mix and match and a more profitable hybrid. Even though I hate to admit it I have to say I like simple things that work.

BTW I like Slow Stochs. Don't know why I just feel like I can read it well. It like pokemon where each one has his own strengths and weaknesses. :D

Edit: Would someone with BB and crossover also join it. It would be a great experience to compare and learn.

Last edited:

SavantGarde

How Can Something So Simple Be So Efficient.....It Is True, Has Many Advantages...Let's See What Advantages & Disadvantages Your Experience Throws Up....

By The Way How Did You Come To The Conclusion That Monday Market Is Going Down.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Interesting to see something as simple as moving average crossovers being used for trading. Seems a lot like saints 60 min flow.

I just use trendlines and pivots :) I also use other indicators but I think trendlines and pivots for stop loss is what I finally base my trades on. I would like to see how these systems compare.

We'll try it on Monday. But Monday I think stocks will go down one way. Even then I think there is potential in try to mix and match and a more profitable hybrid. Even though I hate to admit it I have to say I like simple things that work.

BTW I like Slow Stochs. Don't know why I just feel like I can read it well. It like pokemon where each one has his own strengths and weaknesses. :D

Edit: Would someone with BB and crossover also join it. It would be a great experience to compare and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.