Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

RAAMAKANT

WTF.........?

Zerodha, Order is stucked.
Niether I am able to close nor its getting closed automatically.
And irony is that your support team is not picking phone.

Last edited:
I have spent last one hour logging into Nest...
Pi chart started freezing and I am trying to log in to nest for nearly one hour now....

That mrv_mwg_**** error... Logout/login hangs.... Refresh hangs and I missed nearly two huge trades....

Thanks to Nest, I am still new and I have never been able to properly improve my trading at all for nearly 4 months.... Just when I start to get to a point where I am able to build up on my mistakes, Nest refuses to be normal....
And not to mention how crappy the Nest software is, it ends up corrupting the files of the platform its running on. Windows..!! So I am running it on a laptop where restore is easier than my desktop...

And then there's Pi which was amazing for a week now and today the charts started freezing...
All together, a trading day missed is a probable income and learning missed....

praveen98

I notice on heavy[Spike] day like today [Spike it gets dc too Frequently]

How is NSE NOW In that matter ?
Think of migration to Now...As i don't use CO/BO orders
Any feedback on nse now ?
Hi,
NOW is much better...i am using NOW trading platform for one broker and NEST for another broker...today NOW is working fine but NEST giving me trouble...its common for NEST on volatile days like one today...if you are not using BO/CO NOW is a much better platform to trade...
All the best:clap:

Brill

Need help on Pi.
In market watch i had add/remove cols. also change the positions.
But next time i login all the changes are lost. how to save the settings. Same in Admin Posotion also.

How to modify/apply default template for charts?

Thanks

Need help on Pi.
In market watch i had add/remove cols. also change the positions.
But next time i login all the changes are lost. how to save the settings. Same in Admin Posotion also.

How to modify/apply default template for charts?

Thanks
Hi Brill,

I think you can save market watch columns by using save workspace option in file menu, I also couldnt find option to save columns on order book, admin position

rrrajguru

Hi,
NOW is much better...i am using NOW trading platform for one broker and NEST for another broker...today NOW is working fine but NEST giving me trouble...its common for NEST on volatile days like one today...if you are not using BO/CO NOW is a much better platform to trade...
All the best:clap:

Come, Let us forget TRADING and play between NEST, PI and NOW........

Zerodha

WTF.........?

Zerodha, Order is stucked.
Niether I am able to close nor its getting closed automatically.
And irony is that your support team is not picking phone.
There is an issue with our lines, instead of asking to be kept on hold, it gives a ringing tone.

There was small little issues for people using NEST on BSNL lines.