Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Jai Mata Di

Can we have NSE NOW (for trading) with Pi (for charting)?

Today NSE NOW was completely problem free (from another broker), but there was problem with Zerodha Trader & Pi [using BSNL highspeed unlimited broadband] during high volatility.

As there is no margin benefit in ZT/Pi with MIS order, unless anyone is using BO/CO, NSE NOW is always better option (during volatility).

Can we have NSE NOW (for trading) with Pi (for charting)? :p
If not, please consider this for traders sake. :)

Happy Trading.

H.C.

Brill

rrrajguru

Have you marked this?

In PI, in the title bar itself trading time shows. Below is the screen shot.

Our closing time is 3.30 pm. But after 3.30 pm also price changes for another 10 to 15 secs.. This does not happen in other trading terminals.

By the way, have any one of you marked this? Am just curious to know.

Jai Mata Di

Is there any charting tool coming with NOW.

No, same crappy Nest Plus.
Warning:-
If you use Nest Plus with now, it can starts freezing also like ZT.
[But whether you use Nest Plus or not ZT freezes without warning. :lol:]

-------------
Just like a backup Internet Connection, I have another Nse Now terminal(another broker) running along with ZT/PI, it helps me stress free trading. I can take reverse position using options with NSE NOW with less money (against Future position with ZT when it freezes ;)).
It is better to have alternate NSE NOW along with ZT (untill they have a stable platform) instead of repeatedly calling to Zerodha or complaining here and there again and again. :D

It would be best if we can register with NSE NOW and can use Pi for charting until Pi is stable & problem free.

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.

H.C.

for last 1 month or so, nest trader(3.11.2.1 new version) has gone very slow,
takes lot of time login, also many times "nest plus(new version 2.9 ) does not open saying :

NestPlus Error : om plus launch is failed while sending request
NestPlus Message : Global IP retrieval is failed
NestPlus Error : sending check for updates request is failed
NestPlus Error : prelogin request is failed while sending request
NestPlus Message : dd tplant sin1z Broadcast DD Status: Connection broken

Internet is working fine for firefox, but software shows these kind of
message, and without nest plus, charts are very poor.
Is this happening for everyone????
Lot of people including me are facing similar issues, it was ok for me as long as that other intraday chart option was there(shift+c) but now since they have removed it everyday i have to pray that Nest works properly. If you are dependent on Nest for charting then you better include a praying session before trading and request gods to make Nest work smoothly because ppl responsible here for Nest are simply irresponsible and inept, and i believe its all downhill only left for Nest.
Zerodha Pi jaldi laao...

Now I am able to log in to nest, but again something funny with the data. The last bar is 21Nov 3.30pm. Pi users, please chip in with your inputs.

You know what, Zerodha, I never really appreciated Sharekhan's TT till I came across these issues. Heck, I didn't even know what were data problems. I didn't even know that charting application and data supply were two different things.

Methinks that Pi has a very very long way to go before catching up with being even a halfway decent trading software, if the data stream is only as good as Nest's. As for charting, at least Nest has a pretty good %D in whatever timeframe, even if the rest is crappy.

ocil

Zerodha today i have also faced the problem with nest. Due to this issue i have open long position where i am short earlier. i have open both pi and nest .so i am able to closed my extra lot from PI. i am not using chart can i shift to now. What is the different between nest and now?