Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was having position of Banknifty13julfut 50 buy. I placed a basket order two sell orders 1) to close existing jul future and 2) sell 50 banknifty13augfut. I had Rs60000/= and paid in Rs10000/=. Hence Margin required for selling banknifty13augfut only required. What I had sufficient margin. Still augfut order was rejected. Kindly look into this. The problem persists already for more than two months
Good question . . .

Firing 2 orders for SAR in market that has gap opening can set you back easily by 30-40 points if not more

About your scenario, I am guessing . . .

Sell 50 BNF Aug part of the basket went in first for execution . . . so rejected as margin less due to Long 50 BNF Jul (was Nrml so full margin blocked)

:) Happy

Raju

Thanks for the offer , which I politely decline as I definately know that I will not be in top 10 or even 20 of the winners in terms of high percentage returns. My trading style has always been for steady returns with very tight risk control. I am eager to learn from the top performers and would like to improve my trading and hence would prefer to be a listener and learner from these high performers .

Smart_trade
Smart_trade,

You are a treasure!!.
We are fortunate to have you guide us...

Regards,
Raju

Da Rocks.... Now & always :thumb:

ST da, we need people who are profiled for VERY HIGH CONSISTANCY as well. In fact they are more in demand. Hearing 400% up, many of us have calculated to convert 1 lakh into 5 in next 3 months and then into 20 in next 6 months and then into .... bla bla bla.....

Kudos to Pawan for his achievemnets and we need you too, to be profiled.

How about this? Zerodha can profile you as Smart_trade and personal identity can be covered. But then what you want to say, you have already said in your 5000+ golden posts.

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

Thanks for the offer , which I politely decline as I definately know that I will not be in top 10 or even 20 of the winners in terms of high percentage returns. My trading style has always been for steady returns with very tight risk control. I am eager to learn from the top performers and would like to improve my trading and hence would prefer to be a listener and learner from these high performers .

Smart_trade

VJAY

Da Rocks.... Now & always :thumb:

ST da, we need people who are profiled for VERY HIGH CONSISTANCY as well. In fact they are more in demand. Hearing 400% up, many of us have calculated to convert 1 lakh into 5 in next 3 months and then into 20 in next 6 months and then into .... bla bla bla.....

Kudos to Pawan for his achievemnets and we need you too, to be profiled.

How about this? Zerodha can profile you as Smart_trade and personal identity can be covered. But then what you want to say, you have already said in your 5000+ golden posts.

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna
Still we can hope some more hidden gems from him.....................:)

Zerodha

zerodha,
what is meant by need to be on the NSE collo ? will you explain it?
Typically how trading happens on the exchange,

There is an exchange server to which a broker OMS(order management system) server is connected. This OMS is usually outside the exchange, to keep the speed high, we have put our OMS servers as close to the exchange with backups and etc.

Collocation is the facility which NSE gives where you can have this OMS server placed within the exchange. Usually exchange sells the space, full rack or half rack, the price has dropped over 70% what used to be over 40lks for a full rack is now around 12 to 13lks per year.

The advantage of the collo is you see prices a little faster and gives the price advantage, especially if strategies are based on arbitrage and etc...

Zerodha

Smart_trade
Returns are not the most important thing, people come and go, what is important is consistency, so as I said earlier, we can keep you pseudo if that is important, but will be nice to have you profiled.

We could do it on email if required.. :) ..

Brill

Sir, Is the new ZT version ready? Can i get Index Intraday chart for last 22 days in the new version? thanks/Brill

lvgandhi

Good question . . .

Firing 2 orders for SAR in market that has gap opening can set you back easily by 30-40 points if not more

About your scenario, I am guessing . . .

Sell 50 BNF Aug part of the basket went in first for execution . . . so rejected as margin less due to Long 50 BNF Jul (was Nrml so full margin blocked)

:) Happy
But when both orders are there, software should check all the orders for any closing of open position. I don't think it is difficult for correcting the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.