Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

Is it ok if i take printout of the application form back to back? I want to open a new account and since the form is around 40 pages, i don't want to waste paper.
Yes you can, except for a couple of pages on demat where it is mentioned not to print back to back, everything else you can print back to back..

Brill

Sir, Is the new ZT version ready? Can i get Index Intraday chart for last 22 days in the new version? thanks/Brill
When is ZT new version launch? Can we expect historical Intra-day Index charts ?

Today I was having position of Banknifty13julfut 50 buy. I placed a basket order two sell orders 1) to close existing jul future and 2) sell 50 banknifty13augfut. I had Rs60000/= and paid in Rs10000/=. Hence Margin required for selling banknifty13augfut only required. What I had sufficient margin. Still augfut order was rejected. Kindly look into this. The problem persists already for more than two months
Zerodha

We would like to know about this issue, helps us in planning / selection of the order type . . .

me thinks he could have shorted double quantity in the same expiry . . . without margin issues

Thanks

:) Happy

@Zerodha,

ISSL opened/activated my Demat account 3 days back, but you guys are yet to activate my trading account.

Its been 20 days since you confirmed receiving my applications and documents.

Got nice colourful certificates for both my accounts in Zerodha for a winner in Zerodha 60 days challenge , signed by Mr Nithin Kamath.

Nice feeling .....:) Thanks for the same, Zerodha.

Smart_trade

Congrats STda.......................:clapping::clapping:

mai bhi apne broker ko kahuga ki mujhe bhi koi colourful certificates de........:D

HEM

Today I placed a sell order of one lot Nifty Futures july contract with the rate Rs5938.95,to squareup my open position, at 14.20.28 and the scrip touched a high of Rs5940.15 at 14.21 & Rs5939.05 at 14.22 but my order was not traded. I cancelled the pending order at 14.22.48 and squared up my open position for a loss of Rs1000/- at 14.28.
When I contacted the Customer care they have directed me to Dealers and from there to Technical staff. They tried to teach me the proceedures about trading.

As a lay man Iam asking ZERODHA a simple question that though the above contract was traded more than my offer price why my order was not traded?

On scruitiny of order history I noticed that the ZERODHA has sent the order to the exchange at 14.23 after my cancellation.

I would like to know whether ZERODHA make good the loss I incurred on account of their lapse for not sending the order in time to the exchange.

BSRAO

Last edited:
Dear Zerodha,

Will it be possible for you to add VTD order in your trading platform. It got enabled in Sharekhan, so I guess this order will be allowed by the exchanges. Please refer the link below. Thanks.

http://www.sharekhan.com/tradetigernew/VTD/valid_till_date.html.

I am still waiting for my 60 day challenge claim button activation. Due to delivery trades it is showing an incorrect figure in my ledger. When will this issue get resolved? When can I receive the certificate?

@STda
Congratulations!!! Can you give one certificate to me? You have already got two and will receive again in the ongoing 60 day challenge - Part 2. I have never received any certificate in my life :( Not even for winning the sack race during my kindergarten :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.