BSE Intraday Downlaoder.

hi moneypick,

yeah man, i am aware of the bse-nse2005 problem.

i am working on a worksheet that will provide intraday data for bse stocks also, although a very rudimentary one. will release it soon.

cheers,
jdm.

Thanks,

I am waiting for your new creation.

Regards,

(moneypick)

jdm

hi folks,

just released the BSE Intraday Downloader for individual script.

the worksheet is not meant to replace the existing data sources, but acts as a complement. although a very rudimentary one but hope, it can meet your needs.

can be downloader from the first post in this thread.
http://www.traderji.com/49596-post1.html

the documentation is in the worksheet itself

cheers,
jdm.

hi folks,

just released the BSE Intraday Downloader for individual script.

cheers,
jdm.
Hi JDM,

Thankyou very much for this utility.

I have some problem. After downloading the intraday data of desire security and try to convert it into Metastock formate with the help of Downloader. I found following error message :

Warning #810 : No data from source file converted
Error #814 : Invalid source file format

Please guide me,

Regards,

(moneypick)

Hi folks,
thanks for the support you have shown for my worksheet BSE EOD Downlaoder.

it further inspire me to present you with the Intraday version. however one can download only the sensex data.

since i use it along with hyperserver i intentionally used the yahoo code of sensex. the main constrain of the worksheet is one cannot use it during the market hours. blame the bse'walas guys. but then great stuff to do homework.

HELP
press CNTL + SHIFT + D

data compatible with metastock. just put use of the downloader.

launched the BSE Intraday Downloader for individual scripts.
Documentation is in the worksheet itself.

cheers,
jdm.

sir,
very good effort. can u please provide for nse as well as many script and giving 1 min , 3 min, 5 min, data similirl to tick.
sagar patel
[email protected]

jdm

Hi JDM,

Thankyou very much for this utility.

I have some problem. After downloading the intraday data of desire security and try to convert it into Metastock formate with the help of Downloader. I found following error message :

Warning #810 : No data from source file converted
Error #814 : Invalid source file format

Please guide me,

Regards,

(moneypick)
hi moneypick,
just ignore those errors, the data runs smoothly in MS.

cheers,
jdm.

jdm

Hi folks,
thanks for supporting the worksheet.

i have made some changes to the BSE Intraday Downloader. from now on the data files will be saved in *.txt format.

this will no longer generate any errors (hope so) while importing the same in metastock. fellow amibroker users will also find it useful while importing the data in ab. (hope i could answer sarvajeet)

the new version is uploaded in the first post in this thread.
http://www.traderji.com/49596-post1.html

cheers,
jdm.

jdm

sir,
very good effort. can u please provide for nse as well as many script and giving 1 min , 3 min, 5 min, data similirl to tick.
sagar patel
[email protected]
hi sagar & moneypick,

thanks for trying out the worksheet.

basically thats how bse uploads their data. :( high volume scripts are updated with a time lag of atleast 45 seconds, while low volume scripts, only god knows.

as per you query about nse data, couldn't solve some issues with nse data. so not on cards at this moment.
moneypick said:
Hi JDM,

One more request....

Can this worksheet upgraded to download multiple Scripts?

Regards,

(moneypick)
moneypick, coming to your issues, the new version should solve the the errors in while converting the data in ms, please download the same. and about multiple data download, maybe sometime later, till then please bear with me.

cheers,
jdm.